Are you looking to promote your business via email marketing? If you are then, you are in the right place. Here, we will go through the collection of the best WordPress email marketing plugins that help you to generate the email subscriber for your website and kick off your email marketing strategy.
But before going through the list, let’s talk about what email marketing is and what are its advantages.
Table of Contents
Email Marketing is a digital marketing strategy to promote the contents and products of your business via emails. It is one of the secured and effective ways of promotion as you can send emails by targeting the interest of the audience and convert them into leads.
Advantages of Email Marketing:
- Great way to build relationships over time
- Totally customizable as per the image and voice of your brand
- Less expensive and have better ROI than many other marketing strategies
- More reliable than social media marketing as the platform can’t be shut down and has high chances of getting views
- Easy to automate
- Able to reach warm leads who already opted into your content
- Gives you control over the conversation
- Super effective for affiliate marketing
Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins Compared
|Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins||Active Installation||Free Version?||Pro Version?||Price Range of Premium Version|
|MC4WP||1 Million +||Yes||Yes||$59/year to $149/year|
|Popup By OptinMonster||900,000 +||Yes||Yes||$9/month to $49/month|
|Newsletter||300,000 +||Yes||Yes||$65 to $249|
|Email Subscribers & Newsletters||100,000 +||Yes||Yes||$9/month to $19/month|
|HubSpot||100,000 +||Yes||Yes||$40/month to $3200/month|
|MailPoet||100,000 +||Yes||Yes||$15/month for more than 1000 subscribers.|
|Newsletter, SMTP, Email Marketing and Subscription Form by SendinBlue||50,000 +||Yes||Yes||$25/month to $66/month|
|Constant Contact Forms||40,000 +||Yes||Yes||$20/month to $45/month|
|Convertkit||20,000 +||Yes||Yes||Starting from $29/month for 1000 subscriber|
MC4WP is a freemium WordPress plugin that connects your website to MailChimp – one of the most popular email marketing services. It offers responsive pre-made sign-up forms that can be customized in various ways. Also, the plugin contains a drag and drop form builder to create your own custom subscription form for your WordPress website.
MC4WP is a flexible WordPress plugin that provides detailed reports and statistics for all the campaigns created. It will help you to track and analyze all the conversions made through the subscription form created by the plugin.
- Pre Available User Friendly and Mobile Optimized Sign Up Forms
- Option to Create Custom Sign Up Form and Add Them to Your WordPress Website
- Seamless Integration with Page Builders and Other eCommerce Plugins
- Detailed Report and Statistic of Marketing Campaign
- Option to Send Automatic Notification When New Users Sign Ups
- Add Ons and Extension Available for Better Features
You can download the MC4WP plugin with a basic feature for free from the official WordPress repository.
For the pro version, the plugin offers 3 different pricing plans:
Download MC4WP for Free View Pricing Plans
Popups by OptinMonster
Popups by OptinMonster is another popular WordPress plugin for email marketing. It comes with drag and drop builder to create responsive popups with email subscription form for fetching the email address of your audiences.
Popup by OptinMonster is a highly customizable WordPress plugin with a variety of possibilities. It contains various trigger options to display the popup banner in the right time to the right audiences.
- Drag and Drop Popup Builder
- Various Campaign Types to Display Popup
- Various Trigger Option for the Popup
- Add Targeted Campaign to Generate More Leads
- Seamless Integration to Target Incredible Conversions
- Actionable Insights
The lite version of the plugin is available at WordPress.org.
The pro version of OptinMonster is available on 4 different pricing plans:
Download Popup by OptinMonster for Free View Pricing Plans
Newsletter is a free WordPress plugin for email marketing. It comes with awesome features to build email subscriber lists and send them emails. The plugin provides an out of box option to create unlimited number of email campaigns.
It is an easy to use plugin with drag and drop composer to build responsive newsletters in no time. Also, the plugin provides you full control of sending over 12 emails per hour.
- Drag and Drop Composer to Build Responsive Newsletters
- Track Unlimited Newsletters and Subscribers with Statistic
- Subscription Spam Check to Prevent Spammers
- Fine Control Over Delivery Speed of Emails
- Advanced Targeting Options
- Customizable Subscription Widget, Page or Custom Form
Overall, the core plugin is free and is available at WordPress.org.
If you are a pro marketer and want to unlock all the features, you can upgrade the plugin into its premium version. It contains 2 different pricing plans:
Download Newsletter for Free View Pricing Plans
Email Subscriber & Newsletters
Email Subscriber & Newsletters is a complete WordPress plugin that lets you collect leads via subscription letter and send them automated notification for new blog posts via emails. It is a fully-featured subscription plugin and contains all the features required to build successful email marketing campaigns.
Email Subscriber & Newsletters is one of the most secure email marketing plugins for WordPress users. It contains an inbuilt subscription spam checker to check if there are any spam subscribers present in the list.
- Automated Welcome Emails for New Users
- Schedule Email Sending
- Elegant Newsletter Templates
- New Blog Post Notification Template
- Email List Clean up
- Automatic Spam Score Checking
You can download the lite version of the plugin at WordPress.org repository.
For advanced feature, you can upgrade the plugin into 3 different pro plans:
Also, you can purchase the plugin in one time payment method at the rate of $249.
Download Email Subscriber for Free View Pricing Plans
HubSpot is one of the powerful WordPress email marketing plugins for contact management, email marketing, live chat, forms, and analytics. It can play a great role to turn your visitors into leads and help your business grow.
The plugin comes with drag and drop builder to the subscription form, popups, and email newsletters for marketing automation campaigns. Also, the plugin consists of a database where all the entire contacts are stored and managed.
- CRM & Contact Management Platform
- Email Newsletter and Marketing Automation
- Create Forms and Popups
- Live Chat Option and Chatbots
- Built In Analytics and Dashboards
- Seamless Integration
The core plugin is available free of cost at the official WordPress repository.
While the paid version has 3 different pricing plans. They are:
Download Hubspot for Free View Pricing Plan
MailPoet is another freemium WordPress plugin that integrates your website with email subscriptions and newsletters. It includes a drag and drop email editor to create the subscription form in no time. Also, the plugin is integrated with Google Analytics to track the number of visitors visiting your website.
- Responsive Subscription Forms Templates to Choose From
- Drag and Drop Editor to Create or Order Email Fields
- List and Segmentation Feature to Manage Users
- Easy and Straightforward Way to Import and Export Contacts
- Send Automated Welcome Emails
- Insightful Stats on Audience Engagement
The lite version of the plugin is available in WordPress.org repository. This plan allows you to send the newsletters initially to 1000 subscribers for free.
But as your email list grows, you will need to pick up the premium version starting at the price of $17/month that scales with your subscriber count.
Download MailPoet for Free View Pricing Plans
Sumo is another popular WordPress plugin to grow the email listing of your website. It helps you to convert your one time visitors to the permanent subscriber with the help of creative looking newsletters and subscription based popups. You will have full control over the timer that you can trigger the subscription to your audiences.
- Pre-designed Subscription Form Templates to Choose From
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Powerful Targeting Tools for Engaging Users
- Easy Integration with Other Email Marketing Services
- eCommerce integration
- Option to View ROI from Every Email Subscribers and Sales
The lite version is completely available for free.
The premium version of the plugin has a pricing plan of $49/month.
Download Sumo for Free View Pricing Plans
Newsletter, SMTP, Email Marketing and Subscribe Forms by Sendinblue
Newsletter, SMTP, Email Marketing and Subscribe Forms by Sendinblue is an all in one email marketing plugin for WordPress users. It includes various features to build your email lists and manage them in a simple way.
You can easily create your subscription form using drag and drop builder and start gathering the email address of your visitors. Besides, the plugin also contains automated email replies for the newly signed users.
- Easy Integration
- Auto Installation of Automation Script
- Drag and Drop Email Designing Tools
- Advanced Segmentation for Easier Access
- Unlimited Custom Field
- Powerful Statistic and Analytics Features
The free version plugin is available at WordPress.org repository.
While the paid version of the plugin has 4 different pricing plans depending on the level of your business.
Download SendinBlue View Pricing Plans
Constant Contact Forms
Constant Contact Forms is an easy solution for email marketing. It allows you to capture the information of the visitors right from your WordPress website. You can collect email addresses, contact info, visitor feedback and many more.
The plugin is highly customizable and allows you to customize the data fields as per your choice. Besides, the plugin available for all the WordPress users is fully free and you don’t have to create a Constant Contact Account to run the plugin.
- Pre Available Templates for Subscription Form
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Easily Customize Forms As Per Your Needs
- Initiate AutoResponder Series Option
- Easy Integration WIth eCommerce
- Easy Contact Management System
The free version of constant contact is available at WordPress.org.
The premium version of the plugin contains 2 different pricing plans. They are:
Download Constant Contact Forms for Free View Pricing Plans
Last but not the least, Convertkit makes it easier for you to capture more subscribers and convert them into your leads. It comes with an easy option for placing the lead capturing subscription form anywhere on your WordPress website.
The plugin contains a drag and drop designer to embed any data field on your subscription form without having to touch any codes. Besides, the plugin also lets you design the format of your newsletter emails in no time.
- Pre Available Form Templates
- Easy to Customize Opt-in Form Option
- Drag and Drop Email Designer
- Tracking Conversion Rate on Homepage Dashboard
- Integrated with Different eCommerce Platforms
The lite version of Convertkit is available for free at the official WordPress repository. This plan allows you to send the newsletters initially to 1000 subscribers for free.
But as your email list grows, you will need to pick up the premium version starting at the price of $29/month that scales with your subscriber count.
Download Convertkit for Free View Pricing Plans
So, these are our handpicked collection of the best WordPress email marketing plugins. These plugins are just what you need to collect the email of your one time visitors and send the newsletters to convert them into your customers.
If you are looking to create a membership website, you can check out the article: 6 Best WordPress Membership Plugins