Home › Support › Total › Creating OnePage Navigation in Theme Total
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by HashThemes 1 year, 1 month ago.
I want to use Menu as scroll to Section Page at One Page
Home Portfolio Blog
If you click portfolio, it will scroll to section “Portfolio”
How can I do that?
Here is the process.
Go to Appearance -> Menu
Add the custom menu from the right sidebar as in the below screenshot.
The custom menu should be in the following structure
Here are the section name for different sections
For TOTAL Theme
1. Slider Section – #ht-home-slider-section
2. About Us Section – #ht-about-us-section
3. Featured Post Section – #ht-featured-post-section
4. Portfolio Section – #ht-portfolio-section
5. Service Section – #ht-service-post-section
6. Team Section – #ht-team-section
7. Counter Section – #ht-counter-section
8. Testimonial Section – #ht-testimonial-section
9. Blog Section – #ht-blog-section
10. Client Logo Section – #ht-logo-section
11. Call to Action Section – #ht-cta-section
The topic ‘Creating OnePage Navigation in Theme Total’ is closed to new replies.